What if I lose my University ID Card?

Don't worry. Call the MoneyMate Office at 662-325-3387 and report the lost card. (After business hours, call the MSU Police at 662-325-2121.) Your card will be deactivated, making it useless to anyone who may happen to find it. You may obtain a replacement card from the Campus Card Office, 108 Allen Hall. A fee will apply to all replacement cards.